Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
Virginia Farm Bureau Products is committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will gladly accept returns where the product:●Was purchased within the last 60 days and you have the original sales receipt
● Is unopened and in its original packaging
● Has not been used, installed, or disassembled
● Is not damaged due to incorrect installation
● Does not have missing parts, hardware or instructions
● Was purchased at regular pricing.Sale items are non-refundableAll returned items will be assessed a 25% restocking fee. If you are unsure if an item fits your vehicle, or works with your machinery, please inquire before purchasing.
Once we have received your return, conducted an inspection of the return, and verified that your return meets the above guidelines, a refund, less the restocking fee, will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
We reserve the right to require a valid photo ID that will be recorded at the time of return. Applicable information from your ID will be retained, subject to applicable Federal, State, and Local laws. We accept the following IDs for returns: Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID, Permanent Resident Card
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at email@example.com with details of the product damage or defect.
We may ask you to send a photograph or video of the item that you have received in damaged/defective condition.If we agree you are entitled to a replacement as a result of damage or a defect, we’ll provide you with an address to return the product.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. The list below provides a high-level list of merchandise that is classified as non-returnable. This list represents most but not necessarily all of the non-returnable products:● Products that may be considered potentially hazardous(such as methanol, oil)
● Electrical, electronic goods
● Third-party or other outsourced merchandise including certain Special Order items
● Products marked for final sale
● Products that have been used, installed, or disassembled
● Products damaged due to incorrect installation
● Products that have missing parts, hardware or instructions
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment.